Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All My Pages - Take a Look

This is a list of all of my pages that I have made on the web - so far. Some of them are pretty good, some of them I should never have though of making and some of them are kind of... like, OMG, "what were you thinking" but, I kept them all and I put them all in this blog.
  • The list is compiled in no way in particular, they are posted as I come across them.

    Feel free to make a comment.

    Here is my first entry:

    Norma Jean Baker This is a really popular page, it get hundreds of hits per week and (this is a lot for me).

    It tells a little bit about Miss Norma Jean Baker before she became the world wide superstar, Miss Marilyn Monroe. There are some rare, refreshing photos of Norma Jean when she was a young woman and some beautiful of Marilyn.

    photo from Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment